Well, this few months have been a nice one for me, one part of me finally get to do the things i've always wanted, one part of me finally get things started and going smoothly, and she remains the same, always wonderful, sweet, and never fail to cheer my heart up=)
One part of me finally get to do thgs I always wanted...that's playing futsal in uni! Yes I've been craving for futsal all this while, and though I'm nt a good footballer, but I just like playing futsal. It's like a not so tiring version of football. Heheh
Owh ohh, and also one more...I created my first Android app!!

Don't get me wrong tho, I'm still a Apple fan..just that I'm curious about programming stuff, it's so fun! *nerdy smile
Uni life is just getting better and better, and with you around, I'm enjoying ever minute of my life now.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment