dog·ged
- Having or showing tenacity and grim persistence
- success required dogged determination
The first time i encounter this word is in football. "dogged" defense mean tight and mean defense, usually defended with sheer determination of keeping the ball out, even if it means breaking down the game and make it ugly. I realised this term can be used in real life, too. To succeed, one must be dogged to do that thing well. And for most starters like me, things don't usually end up beautiful and the way I want. But I see the end product of it, it can be as gracefully as it seems, or it can accomplish what I wanted. Nobody will care about what you did in the process, it is what the product counts. It is putting the ball to the back of the net count. I believe with dogged determination, it can all turn out well. Just the way I hope it will.
No comments:
Post a Comment